After yesterday’s mega-post, I thought I’d keep it simple today. So, here are some things to be thankful for (in no particular order):
- It’s Friday!
- It’s raining! (When the alternative is the strong possibility of a mid-April snow, I’ll take rain.)
- The online IF community, and the hilarity that can ensue on Twitter.
- The women and men I’ve met on this journey.
- The tax refunds we have coming! (First refund I’ve had in a loooong while. Thank you moving and taking a giant hit on our old house!)
- The eight 2013 babies due to seven of my IF friends.
- The opportunity to walk again in the Washington, D.C. Walk of Hope.
- The generous men and women that helped our team raise over $1,000 for last year’s walk.
- My RESOLVE support group.
- Unexpected e-mails and phone calls from dear friends (many congratulating me on this blog).
- The amazing concert tickets we nabbed for a few awesome small-venue shows this summer.
- The fact that our pellet stove no longer sounds like a runaway locomotive.
- The love of two kitties.
- My new job, new home, and new friends.
- My first rheumatologist appointment is less than two weeks away!
- The love of my husband.
How’s that for a cheery post?